- Steam Community
- Donate (much appreciated!)Description:
A skin for Steam inspired by Microsoft's design language, Metro UI.Installation:
1. Extract the ZIP to its own folder. This folder should contain the following: "INSTALL THIS FONT", "Metro for Steam", "changelog.txt", "readme.txt".
2. Install the included font.
3. Copy "Metro for Steam" to "Steam/skins/".
4. In Steam, go to "Menu - Settings - Interface" and change "default skin" to "Metro for Steam" under the third dropdown menu.
5. Restart Steam Customization:
Accent color, friends list variations, fonts, and decals can be changed online at metroforsteam.com/settings or with the dedicated settings app, courtesy of ~SoapyHamHocks
It can be downloaded at the following link. Place it in your Metro for Steam folder before running. Settings App (Executable)
- Settings App (Source)Credits:
(Settings App, Feedback/Testing Machine)
Shawn (Feedback and Build Testing)
Asphira and Inhibitor (Feedback and Consulting)
Auroka (Vector Steam Logo)
Everyone (too many to list individually) who uses the theme and provides me with invaluable feedback! Thanks!